Lead WIC Nutritionist
Erie Family Health Centers (Chicago, IL)
Job Title: Lead WIC Nutritionist
Join us to become part of what we are building for our communities and patients! Erie Family Health Centers is looking for a Lead WIC Nutritionist for our team!
- Serves as a member of a multidisciplinary primary care team for the Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- Collaborates with the WIC Nutritionist Coordinator by assisting in all programmatic activities and functions of the WIC program and team.
- Assists the WIC Coordinator when providing clinical supervision and guidance to the WIC Team.
- Monitors quality of the program and works collaboratively with other key members of management to implement program requirements.
- Oversees WIC participants’ certifications and re-certifications, develops the monthly nutritional session’s calendar, and conducts individual or group nutritional educational sessions.
- Follows the Department of Human Services Maternal and Child code requirements, United Stated Department of Agriculture, Family Case Management, and WIC annual plan.
- Bachelor degree in Nutrition, Master’s Degree (MPH or MS) preferred or related field.
- A minimum three years working with the target population (pregnant, infant and children) preferred.
- RD (Registered Dietitian) eligible.
- A minimum of two year experience working in a WIC clinic setting preferred.
- Illinois driver’s license and automobile insurance required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish required (May be required to assist or communicate with non-English/Spanish only speaking patients and/or guests).
- The WIC Nutritionist is a mandated reporter to the Department of Children and Family Services.
More Information: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=40791&clientkey=9C7AF5A25E3C15C9821C4899991F2085