WIC and BF Supervisor
District Health Department #10 (Cadillac, MI)
- Supervises WIC, Breastfeeding Peer Counselor and related Maternal Child Health program staff in a five-county area.
- Monitors work of assigned staff to ensure accuracy, productivity, and compliance with program policies and regulations.
- Schedules staff in multi-county area insuring adequate service and productivity.
- Trains and evaluates staff.
- Participates in program planning, development, monitoring, evaluation, budgeting and quality improvement and accreditation.
- Provides direct service as needed.
- Collaborates and engages with community partners.
More Information: https://www.dhd10.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/WIC-and-BF-Peer-Supervisor-Man-Mas-Oceana-Lake.pdf