WIC Clinic Supervisor
Wyoming WIC (Jackson, WY)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Directs the work of contractors and employees with operational, supervisory, and fiscal responsibility.
- Conducts health screenings, including anthropometric and hematologic assessments, nutrition assessments, to determine WIC eligibility.
- Provides health referrals, nutrition education, breastfeeding education, and breastfeeding promotion, and support.
- Prescribes and issues supplemental, nutritious food packages.
- Communicates with necessary parties regarding changing rules, expectations and goals while ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Assures development of services and actual service delivery meets the needs of the participants, and assures areas of concern with service delivery are appropriately addressed.
- Assesses community needs and conducts appropriate outreach.
- Functions as a liaison from field offices to the Regional Nutrition Supervisor and State WIC Agency.
- Offers provider and participant training and education, public education, resource
development, identifies and implements of best practices.
- Coordinates breastfeeding promotion and education.
More Information: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/wyoming/jobs/2536515/hshp08-11075-wic-clinic-supervisor-jackson?keywords=wic&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs