Green County Public Health in Monroe, Wisconsin is accepting applications for a part time (24 hours/week) Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Dietitian and Program Director. The person in this position is responsible for the overall assurance of compliance with the requirements in the WIC contract following the guidance in the Operations and User Manuals. This person will perform nutritional assessments, counseling, and education to our clients. This person will be a breastfeeding advocate and promote a positive breastfeeding attitude and environment. This person ensures logistics of operation, monitors the budget, and supervises WIC staff within a team environment.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in dietetics or nutritional sciences
2. Certification in Breastfeeding education preferred
1. Two years’ supervisory and leadership experience preferred
2. Two years’ experience working with pregnant women, infants, and children in a public office or health care environment.
3. Three years’ experience working with computers
4. Three years’ experience with WIC preferred
5. Equivalent combinations of job related education and experience may be considered.
1. Must be a Registered Dietitian (R.D.) and Certified with the State of Wisconsin as a Dietitian.
2. Must have a valid driver’s license, use of an insured reliable vehicle and a safe driving record.
3. Must be able to lift and move 50 pounds.
More Information: http://www.co.green.wi.gov/Docs_by_cat_type.asp?doccatid=69&locid=148