Provide medical nutrition therapy, curriculum development and program management for public health/disease management programs, health personnel, patients, and community groups.
Determines WIC eligibility accordingly to the State of Hawaii WIC Program regulations via the SWICH system and provides nutrition assessment for high-risk pediatric and perinatal clients using patient-centered education as a component of Value Enhanced Nutrition Assessment (VENA).?
1. Registered Dietitian (with current CDR), registration from the American Dietetic Association) or RD eligible;
2. Master's degree in nutrition (including of supplemented by public health courses, from an accredited college or university) preferred
3. Experience in health services for pediatric, perinatal and or chronically ill patients desirable
4. Computer experience required
5. Knowledge of the WIC Program and Hawaii Driver's License strongly desired
6. Completion of the Hawaii WIC training requirements within 12 months of hire is required