An Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION IS A REPOST! PREVIOUS APPLICANTS DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY!
Careers at DHEC: Work that makes a difference!
Pursuing Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Promoting Teamwork, and Embracing Service
Change lives, starting with your own.
2. Develops, conducts, and evaluates group nutrition education for WIC participants following the facilitated learning process.
3. Provides and documents individual nutrition follow-up for low risk referrals.
4. Participates as a member of a multidisciplinary WIC team in clinic/class scheduling, caseload monitoring, and outreach; works with other program staff and disciplines to enhance integration and quality of service.
5. Monitors WIC contract and special formulas as assigned.
6. Assists with the maintenance and upkeep of nutrition education materials and resources.
7. Provides breastfeeding promotion and support activities as instructed. Issues and monitors breastfeeding supplies as requested.
8. Prepares and submits required reports and other duties as assigned.