Senior Public Health Nutritionist Supervisor
Hillsborough WIC (Tampa, FL)
Your Specific Responsibilities:
- As a supervisor, trains, motivates, evaluates, and monitors the daily work activities of the Senior Public Health Nutritionist, Nutrition Educators, Administrative Assistant II, Public Assistance Specialist(s) and Health Support Specialist(s). Reviews and analyzes worker productivity and performance monthly in assigned clinic.
- Consults with health care practitioners to determine nutrition or health needs and diet prescription of WIC clients. Develops, documents, and implements nutrition care plans based on assessments of nutrition needs and other current health plans, and provides follow up and referral as needed.
- Submits and approves reports such as travel, People First and Health Management System (HMS) within the timeframe assigned.
- Conducts and/or attends health related meetings, staff meetings, committees, and work groups. Assists with outreach activities, health fairs and other community activities as needed.
- Seeks to improve professional development within the scope of public health by way of approved workshops and training activities. Completes related assignments as necessary.
- At times employee may be scheduled or assigned to work in other locations within Hillsborough County; travels to clinics and performs other duties as assigned by Public Health Nutrition Consultant. (variable hours possible)
- If fluent in another language, you may be required to assist with translating to ensure quality.
More Information: https://jobs.myflorida.com/job/TAMPA-SENIOR-PUBLIC-HEALTH-NUTRITIONIST-SUPV-64036836-FL-33604/779108700/?locale=en_US