Lake County General Health District (Mentor, OH)
The Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the local Lake County Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program and Breastfeeding Peer Program, including planning, staffing, budget management, administration and evaluation. Position is grant funded.
The division director is responsible for the overall planning, direction, coordination, and evaluation of the division. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Duties: Plans, develops, implements and directs WIC and associated programs, services and activities; directs assigned staff; and ensures compliance with established federal, state, and local standards.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in a nutrition field and be a Licensed and Registered Dietitian to practice Dietetics in the State of Ohio or possess a undergraduate degree in nursing and be a licensed registered nurse in the State of Ohio.
- A Graduate degree (or graduate credits) is highly preferred, especially in business management or public health.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in WIC, preferably in WIC management and have a high level of understanding of the WIC program or other public health program management experience.
- Must be able to work from the Ohio Department of Health, Bureau of Nutrition Services Program policy. This may include prior WIC clinical work experience and/ or the ability to learn and administer and enforce the WIC program policy regulations in order to provide leadership to staff and maintain program compliance.
- Must possess direct personnel supervisory experience preferably in a nutrition clinic setting or related medical practice setting.
Send resumes to Adam Litke, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Information: https://www.lcghd.org/?page_id=4442