• Completes assessments of nutrition, growth, lab and medical data determining WIC Program eligibility of infants, children and women.
• Provides client-centered nutrition and breastfeeding education and support; Initiates referrals and engages clients in health and community services.
• Performs height, weight and basic lab tests.
• Documents in EHRs
• Registered Dietitians: provides nutrition counseling and develops plans of care.
• Registered Nurses: performs child oral screenings, fluoride varnish applications and maternal risk screenings.
• Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Michigan.
• OR Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).• OR Bachelor’s degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition or Home Economics (with nutrition emphasis).
More Information: https://www.dhd10.org/contact-us/join-our-team/