WIC Nutrition Specialist E.O.E.
District Health Department #10 (Cadillac, )
- Completes assessments of nutrition, growth, lab, and medical data determining WIC Program eligibility of infants, children, and women.
- Provides client-centered nutrition and breastfeeding education support.
- Initiates referrals and engages clients in health and community services.
- Performs height, weight, and basic lab tests.
- Documents in Electronic Health Records.
- Registered Dietitians: Provides counseling and develops plans of care.
- Registered Nurses: Performs child oral screenings fluoride varnish applications and maternal risk screenings.
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Michigan.
- OR Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- OR Bachelor’s degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition or Home Economics (with nutrition emphasis).
District health provides a competitive benefit package.
Submit resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled with preference given to those applications received by 07/18/2022.
More Information: http://www.dhd10.org/contact-us/join-our-team/