WIC Program Director
Coshocton County WIC (Coshocton, OH)
Posting Date: September 29, 2021
Job Title: WIC Program Director
- Part-time position in the Coshocton County Health Department’s WIC program.Candidate functions as the WIC Program Director and has the responsibility to carry outand monitor the terms of the WIC grant application.
- Administers the WIC program regarding the WIC Certification system, participant certification, nutrition and breastfeeding education and support, food issuance, caseload management, outreach activities, clinic, and staff scheduling.
- Coordinates nutrition services with other WIC program operations, local agencies and community organizations including community outreach, social media and any other partner activities that include food or nutrition messages.
- Oversees food/formula prescriptions by reviewing package assignments in high-risk charts and coordinates with medical providers as appropriate.
- Supervises nutrition services staff involved in nutrition assessment or delivery of nutrition services by performing chart reviews and offering feedback regarding nutrition assessment and care plan development.
- Conducts staff training on civil rights, confidentiality and other state-mandated topics.
- Completes mandatory state reports.
- Acts as a liaison to State WIC agency on behalf of the County Health Department.
- Manages subcontractors, as applicable.
- Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN), Registered Nurse (RN), Diet Tech Registered (DTR/NDTR), or 4 year dietetic graduate eligible to sit for registration exam for dietitians.Demonstrated management experience, ability to budget funds and forecast needs.RD/RDN preferred. Previous WIC experience preferred.
Department: Coshocton County Health Department, WIC Program
Hours Per Week: 18-21 hours per week
Hourly Wage: up to $24.50 per hour depending upon education, qualifications
Submit Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Coshocton County WIC, 724 S. 7th St., Coshocton, OH 43812
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
More Information: https://www.coshoctoncounty.net/health/contact-us/