5 Reasons to Attend the 2021 NWA Virtual Annual Conference
May 27, 2021
Attending conferences is a great way to network and get in-depth knowledge about your industry. Here are 5 reasons to attend NWA's Annual WIC Education & Training Conference & Exhibits, June 15-17:
- Learn from your WIC colleagues and community. Surround yourself with peers who understand the importance and challenges of WIC work. Through the conference platform, you can mix and mingle, form new relationships, and strengthen existing ones. Find camaraderie and uncover new ideas by getting to know fellow WIC workers from across the nation.
- Hear other perspectives. The general sessions will be thought-provoking and educational. You’ll hear insight from USDA leaders, WIC agencies, researchers, partner organizations, and community members. Use their perspectives to enhance your agency’s work efficiency and goals. Exhibitors will also discuss new products and services for WIC participants.
- Discover innovative solutions. This conference is a unique learning and career-building opportunity you can’t find anywhere else. Learn about the latest trends and best practices in research and evaluations, technological and program integrity innovations, EBT, and directions for WIC’s future. Equip yourself with the tools, skills, and connections to be successful in your field.
- Learn to center health equity. Take this opportunity to step back from day-to-day concerns and focus on how we can center equity, diversity, and inclusion within the WIC program. Empower yourself with knowledge and ideas, then take it back to your program and community!
- Attend from wherever you are. All conference sessions, exhibits, and networking will be available online, no matter what time zone you live in. This virtual conference is hosted entirely over the internet and will include pre-recorded and live presentations. You can access various sessions, expand your professional skills, and increase your knowledge base – all from the comfort of your own home! Content will be available anytime online until July 31, so you can plan it around your personal schedule.
Make sure to register before the deadline on June 4! For more information about fees and registration, including a group discount breakdown, visit our website. While you're there, see the conference agenda, session descriptions, social media toolkits, and more!