Public Health Program Manager II
Central District Health Department (Boise, ID)
- Serve as an innovator and program expert on WIC operations to achieve optimal performance outcomes for improved efficiencies in clinical service delivery.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate WIC program sub grant deliverables.
- Track and monitor the progress toward performance measures and oversee the collection of relevant data to share with agency leadership/State WIC program in order to evaluate program efforts, successes, and challenges.
- Utilize data analytics and other assessment tools to identify progress toward program/division/department goals and objectives.
- Train staff on program delivery and data input to provide service in accordance with program essential requirements, quality standards and WIC policies and procedures.
- Prepare and monitor program budget(s) and approve expenditures to stay within budget.
- Utilize data system(s) for program documentation and to generate respective reports.
- Supervise staff, including but not limited to, hire, train and evaluate performance of staff using agency processes and templates.
- Monitor quality of work and coach staff for performance improvement, as indicated.
- Support breastfeeding and guide program staff who are assigned specific roles related to breastfeeding/peer counseling.
- Guide staff to implement operational changes and clinical service integration with other division programs.
- Work closely with Division and agency leadership to meet overall agency goals and objectives.
- Promote other department services within the community and internally.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Division Administrator/Director.
- May assist during public health emergencies and to participate in agency training(s) as deemed appropriate by supervisor and/or agency leadership.
More Information: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/idaho/jobs/2348183/public-health-program-manager-2?keywords=public%20health%20program%20manager%202&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs